PASSWORD UNLOCK FILE : freealleffectcom
What is Designer Sound FX?
Designer Sound FX is an intense collection
of 500 Powerful Sound FX and audio elements.
Including tons of Extras!
This collection includes:
explosive hits, swishes, Orchestra drums, ambient tones, drum build-ups and much more! You know those BIG sounds in movie trailers? These are just like them!
Easy to use!
These great sound elements are pre-mastered and ready to use. We even show you several creative ways to use the elements to create promo scores like the one above and bring out the power in your motion graphics!
Movie Trailers & Promos:
These exciting sounds are the perfect addition
to any eye catching project that will be sure
to grab the audience!
These sounds are perfect for ear catching flash intros and button roll overs.
The ambient sounds in this collection are designed to add intrigue, suspense when
added to your Cinematic movies.
What is Included?
- 500 Amazing Sound FX and Audio Elements
- Tons of Extras
Bonus Extras & Tutorials:
- 5 Video Tutorials: Learn to Plan, Mix, Score, Animate, Sync and RenderLearn how to create audio scores like the one above using Designer SFX
- 5 Pre-Scored Audio Tracks with AE Project Files (Royalty Free, AE 6.5+)Use, Rearrange, and learn from these 5 pre-made scores or design your own
- Entire Promo Video Project File & Footage (AE 7) See how everything was created and manipulated from start to finish
- Film and Video Game Trailers
- Opening Titles Sequences
- Promo Videos
- Show Graphics
- Flash Animated Websites
- Film Scoring
- DVD Menus
- Motion Graphics
- Special Effects Sounds
- Video Games
- Scary Movie Tones
What are the 5 Amazing Categories:
01. Impacts (100 sounds)
The sounds of slams, explosive Hits and hard impacts. You know the ones!
02. Swishes (100 sounds)
Thick whooshes & swishes. Great for animating elements in and out with style.
03. Drums (100 sounds)
Orchestral percussion beds and Build-ups. Climactic Drum elements and short fills, great for show-stopping intros as well as intense tones & sound textures
04. Ambience (100 sounds)
Compelling background sounds and textures. Great for enhancing and setting unique emotional moods. This category also includes drones & tone builds.
05. Abstract (100 sounds)
Unique effects like heart beats, liquid sounds, splats, crumbled paper, record scratches, TV noise, ice cracking, freezing and more!
Included Tutorials: Over 80 minutes of Training
- 01. Introduction & Getting Started
Learn to organize and effectively manage these sounds
- 02. Create an Audio Score
Mix Sounds and Musical Elements to create impactful scores for promos
- 03. Add Motion Graphics to Audio Score
Match up Titles and Effects to follow the pace of the music and sound FX
- 04. Create a Powerful Ice Shattering Effect
Use After Effects to create a powerful shattering effect in 3D
- 05. Create Movie Trailer Titles
Create title with light rays, similar to many popular movie trailers
- 06. Bonus Mixing Demonstration
Get some professional advice and mixing tips from Andrew
Learn to create a shatter effect like this and see it in slow motion
3 Resolutions for each sound element:
- Wave 96khz, 24bit
- Wave 48khz, 16bit (recommended for use with After Effects)
- MP3 320 kbps